[Archivesspace_Users_Group] EAD export error

MATTHEW R FRANCIS mrf22 at psu.edu
Wed Jul 23 12:41:16 EDT 2014

All,

During recent testing we ran into an issue with EAD exports for our resource records where every attempt to export is resulting in an error out message. I have attached one of the generated XML files for reference. I am confused about what might be causing the error, as a few months ago (under a previous version of ASpace) we were able to successfully export EAD files.

Thanks for any assistance that you can provide.

-Matt

Matt Francis
Archivist for Collection Management
Special Collections Library