[Archivesspace_Users_Group] <head> Tags in Components

Jaime Margalotti jmargalo at udel.edu
Fri Jul 18 10:23:01 EDT 2014

We have many finding aids with <scopecontent> information at the component
level.  I've noticed that when EAD is generated, <head>Scope and
Contents</head> appears within every single one of these notes.  While it
certainly makes sense to have <head> tags at a collection level, it is not
appropriate at this level.  Is there any way to stop them from being
generated or will I have to strip them out after each finding aid is
exported?

Thanks,
Jaime

--