[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Subjects and Names on Public Interface

Nathan Stevens ns96 at nyu.edu
Tue Jul 15 11:28:33 EDT 2014

You need to look at the ASpace log file (log/archivesspace.out) file to see
if the records are being indexed, or if there is any errors.

Also messages like these should be sent to Archives Space User group (
achivesspace_users_group at lyralists.lyrasis.org), and not to me directly,
since many users have seen this when their records are not yet indexed.

--
Nathan Stevens
Programmer/Analyst

1212-998-2653