[Archivesspace_Users_Group] AT - AS migration - expected behavior after migration

Kari R Smith smithkr at MIT.EDU
Thu Jul 10 11:31:28 EDT 2014

Hello all,
I'm using the latest AT - AS mirgration tool and after it's finished copying data the Output Console: shows "Done" in the horizontal progress bar -- and the horizontal bar has just a bit of blue on the left side.  The last text that displayed is  "Saving URI Maps" and then the "Finishing coping data..." total time.

Do I need to wait for more to happen or am I really done?

Kari Smith