[Archivesspace_Users_Group] [archivesspace] importing CSV questions

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Fri Jan 31 05:12:10 EST 2014

Hi Cassie,

Thanks for the email.

Just looked into this a bit...seems to be running into a couple of issues here.

First, it looks like the importer is not accepting "TRUE" or "FALSE" values for booleans. However, I changed "TRUE" to 1 and it worked. I will look into this a bit more, but I think this is a bug.

For the names, the accession importer does not currently import agent records. I believe we are working on this now, as there was an issue of duplicate agents being imported.  I will look into this...

best,chris.