[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Controlled Value List: subject_source - No lcnaf

Jaime Margalotti jmargalo at udel.edu
Wed Jan 29 10:57:37 EST 2014

Thanks, Brad!

While the terms do separate properly by Record Type (Person, Corporate,
Family, etc.) in Agents,  lcnaf is still coming across as "lcnaf" under
Sources, not translating out like "Library of Congress Subject Headings."
I can use the info you provided to manually fix it, but it just seemed
strange to me that I'd have to do that.

I do notice that "NACO Authority File" is a pre-loaded option.  Is that
preferred instead of "Library of Congress Name Authority File"?  You're
essentially talking about the same data.  I've always understood NACO as
being what builds LCNAF.

-Jaime

Message: 1