[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Automatic Logout

Jaime Margalotti jmargalo at udel.edu
Mon Feb 17 16:22:26 EST 2014

I had a staff member working on creating a new accession.  When she went to
hit the save button, she said that the system immediately logged her out
and her work was not saved.  What I suspect happened is that the system had
already logged out due to a break in inputting.  I realize that people need
to save proactively, but I still have two questions ...

How long is the time between last action and automatic logout?

If you have an edit screen open, will it let you continue to input data
even if you are technically logged out?  If so, is there a way to make it
obvious that you've been logged out, so you don't accidentally spend time
working on a record that you will not be able to save?

Thanks,
Jaime

--

Jaime L. Margalotti