[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Customizable Staff-Side Interface?

Jaime Margalotti jmargalo at udel.edu
Mon Feb 17 15:34:31 EST 2014

How customizable is the back-end interface for ArchivesSpace?

I've been getting feedback from our staff and one thing which folks would
like to change is the sidebar navigation present when creating new
Resources.  It currently seems like about 3/4 or more of the
collection-level information is dumped into the Notes. Is there a way to
break more of these out?

Many thanks,
Jaime

--