[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Formatting Title and Notes fields

Prom, Christopher John prom at illinois.edu
Thu Feb 6 10:26:02 EST 2014

Just FYI, Scott Schwartz and I are going to scope out some ideas as to how the UI for these wrap and formatting functions can be improved, for possible implementation consideration.    If anyone would like to help on this, please contact me off list.

It looks like some rendering issues not he front end also need to be addressed, as per below, so we'll take Mark's note into consideration.

Chris Prom
University of Illinois

On Feb 6, 2014, at 9:18 AM, "Custer, Mark" <mark.custer at yale.edu<mailto:mark.custer at yale.edu>>