[Archivesspace_Users_Group] success with jasper reports?

Nathan Stevens ns96 at nyu.edu
Fri Dec 19 09:39:43 EST 2014

Hi,

We are working on streamlining the reports workflow for the next version of
ASpace.  Take a look at
https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/tree/master/reports for more
information.

P.S. The current instructions for setting up reports is incomplete so that
why it's not working.

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 4:59 PM, Kevin Clair <Kevin.Clair at du.edu> wrote:

>  Hello,
>

> Has anyone on the list successfully managed to get a Jasper report working
> in ArchivesSpace? I have a couple of simple ones I’ve written just to see
> how it works, but after following the instructions on Github they’re still
> not displaying in the staff UI for me. Not sure if there’s something wrong
> with the way I have ArchivesSpace configured (we’re on v1.1.0), or if it’s
> another issue.
>

> thanks,
>
> -k

Nathan Stevens