[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Problems exporting EAD with non-ASCII characters

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Thu Aug 21 10:59:06 EDT 2014

Hi Kate,

Yeah, there was a problem that was a result of the XML library ASpace uses not liking non-ASCII characters in some situations.

There's a fix for this that will be included in the next release...sorry about the inconvience.

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/