[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Converting .xml to .pdf

Custer, Mark mark.custer at yale.edu
Wed Aug 13 10:38:00 EDT 2014

Hi, Pat.

Can you share a copy of your EAD XML?  If it's being serialized as valid EAD, I can help you convert the file to PDF.

Also, I imagine that the ArchivesSpace EAD-to-PDF style sheet should work fine.  Are you using that method to convert to PDF or another one?  If you're using a local option to transform into PDF, can you share that transformation file, as well?

Mark