[Archivesspace_Users_Group] EAD Importing and linking to Agents

KNOWLES Claire Claire.Knowles at ed.ac.uk
Mon Aug 11 17:45:40 EDT 2014

Hi,

When importing resources in EAD the origination -> persname are not matching to the existing agents we have loaded but are creating new ones.  How should the EAD be formatted for origination -> persname to create a relationship with an existing agent?  We would ideally like to use the authfilenumber to link to both agents and subjects, is this possible?

Thanks

Claire

Claire Knowles
Library Digital Development Manager