[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Very small institutions: How is ArchivesSpace working for you

Colleen McFarland ColleenM at MennoniteUSA.org
Fri Aug 1 14:03:50 EDT 2014

Thanks so much to those who have chimed in with success and failure stories or have offered help.  Perhaps my question should not have been posed to very small institutions, but to institutions operating Windows servers (which often are small non-academic institutions).    Chris, I'll follow up with you directly, but in the meantime, it's helpful to know that we're not the only ones with difficulty in getting this to work.

Best,
Colleen

Colleen McFarland, Director of Archives and Records Management, Mennonite Church USA
colleenm at mennoniteusa.org<mailto:colleenm at mennoniteusa.org>, 1700 S. Main St. Goshen, IN 46526, 574-523-3039 (direct), 1-866-866-2872 ext. 23039 (toll-free)
www.mennoniteusa.org<http://www.mennoniteusa.org/>