[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Rapid Data Entry errors

Elia, Marie eliam at buffalo.edu
Wed Apr 30 13:34:37 EDT 2014

Has anyone else had issues when using Rapid Data Entry where the columns and labels transpose? For example, under "Container 1 indicator," instead of a free text field, I'll get a drop down menu for instance type. (See image below.) Sometimes if I clear my browser cache, that will fix the problem, but today I've cleared it multiple times, logged out and in, etc., and it still does this. I'm using Version v1.0.7.1.

[cid:image003.png at 01CF6478.EDF42F90]

Marie Elia

Processing Archivist

The Poetry Collection