[Archivesspace_Users_Group] issues with MARCXML import to AS

AAR Website website at aarome.org
Mon Apr 21 19:07:57 EDT 2014

Great, Chris. Thanks for getting back to me on this issue. For the
collections of the American Academy in Rome, we're implementing some
challenging and (hopefully) interesting integration with
a repository management management  application as well as Drupal and
Koha. Upshot is that there will be much to share with the community as the
project evolves.

On holiday at the moment and will qualify what you've outlined following my
return.

Regards,
Jason Loeffler
System Architect