[Archivesspace_Users_Group] tutorial on ArchivesSpace's use of Pivotal Tracker and development roadmap?

Christine Di Bella cdibella at ias.edu
Fri Apr 18 09:19:49 EDT 2014

Thanks so much for your response, Brad. This is really helpful and answers
many questions.

Since it sounds like most of the development going forward will be going
through the Users Advisory Council, it would be great to hear from you and
reps of that group here regularly about progress, in addition to keeping
the ASpace website and Pivotal Tracker up to date so we can check on
development progress ourselves. I know you said that group is just getting
started, but I hope keeping the overall users group informed and making
ASpace development as transparent as possible will be built into the
development processes. Especially for those of us who are looking to put
ArchivesSpace into production soon, having a strong sense of where things
are going and when ASpace is likely to reach certain milestones is
essential for our planning.

Thanks for all the work that is being put into this. Please do keep us
informed as to how we as a community can help in this big undertaking.

Best,

Christine