[Archivesspace_Users_Group] recommendations for printers and label stock for ArchivesSpace

Irwin, Rebekah L. rirwin at middlebury.edu
Thu Apr 10 12:08:28 EDT 2014

Hello…

Has anyone had particularly good experience with specific printer models and label stock when exporting labels from ArchivesSpace?
We have the opportunity to upgrade our printer (which has never done a particularly good job with foil-backed labels) and we wondered if anyone had favorites. We don't have any real labels in ArchivesSpace to print (we will be summer or fall.)

Thanks,

Rebekah

Rebekah Irwin
Director of Collections & Archives