[Archivesspace_Users_Group] EAC-CPF mappings

Mark A. Matienzo mark.matienzo at nyu.edu
Tue Aug 20 21:32:53 EDT 2013

Hi Sibyl,

We don't yet have a targeted release date for this feature. We also don't have a entirely fixed set of priorities for continued development, but the following have been identified as high-priority areas of functionality for further development (listed in no particular order):

* Public discovery application
* Rapid data entry and bulk editing (e.g. global find and replace)
* Reporting
* Import and export mappings (including adding EAC-CPF, and refining existing mappings)
* Additional plugin development

Best,

Mark A. Matienzo | mark.matienzo at nyu.edu
Technical Architect, ArchivesSpace