[Archivesspace_Users_Group] EAC-CPF mappings

Schaefer, Sibyl SSchaefer at rockarch.org
Tue Aug 20 16:48:13 EDT 2013

Hi Mark,

Following up on this, is there an targeted release date, or alternately release version, for EAC-CPF import/export functionality in ArchivesSpace? I'm just trying to get an idea of where on the spectrum of priorities this falls.

Thanks!

Sibyl

Sibyl Schaefer
Asst. Director, Head of Digital Programs
Rockefeller Archive Center