[Archivesspace_uac] UAC Updates--September 2022

Regina Carra rcarra at folkartmuseum.org
Thu Sep 15 17:22:46 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

I have a few UAC updates that I wanted to share now, since we won't have
much time to do Council updates during the Joint Meeting on Monday due to
the packed agenda.

*1. UAC Roster Change*
Alexis Peregoy (University of Arizona) has resigned from UAC due to a job
change. She accepted what she described as a "dream opportunity" to be the
Director at a museum in her area. It's really exciting stuff! Christine,
Suzanne and I wished her the best on behalf of the group.

The Board approved a new appointment to the Council this past week. We are
pleased to welcome Erin Ryan from the University of Tennessee at
Chattanooga to the UAC. Erin will be taking Alexis's spot on the Testing
sub-team. Cheers!

*2. Council Meeting Sub-team Discussion Schedule*
Your sub-team leads may have already shared with you the month your
sub-team will lead discussion at our monthly Council meeting.
The full schedule is below:

October -- Member Engagement
November -- Testing
January -- User Docs
February at the Joint TAC/UAC Meeting -- Dev Pri
March -- Usability

**Reminder: we will not have a meeting in December (Happy Holidays!).

See you on Monday at the Joint Meeting.
All my best,
Regina

--
*Regina Carra **(she/her/hers)*
Rapaport Archivist

*https://folkartmuseum.org/ <https://folkartmuseum.org/>*
Administrative Office, Archives, and Collection Center
47-29 32nd Place
Long Island City, NY 11101