[Archivesspace_uac] Joint Meeting Reminder: Agenda and Workplans

Valerie Addonizio vaddonizio at atlas-sys.com
Mon Sep 12 08:25:35 EDT 2022

Greetings TAC and UAC,

This email is a reminder that we have our first joint meeting of the year one week from today.

Subteam leads and vice leads: Remember that you will need to come prepared to present your workplans. Please contribute to the joint agenda according to the prompts you find there: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/3174432802/2022-09-19+TAC+UAC+Joint+Meeting#Discussion-topics

Thanks to Member Engagement and Usability for your contributions so far!

See you then!

-Valerie and Regina
Valerie Addonizio, MLIS
Special Collections and Archives Technical Consultant
Atlas Systems - You have a job to do. We help you do it.
(757) 317-2592
vaddonizio at atlas-sys.com