[Archivesspace_tac] August TAC Meeting

Trevor Thornton trthorn2 at ncsu.edu
Tue Jul 21 11:00:17 EDT 2020

Hi Everybody-

It's time to schedule our first full TAC meeting of the new term. Please
complete this Doodle poll by Friday, July 31 to indicate when you're
available:

https://doodle.com/poll/3xu62fcxh8vusf8u

Because we have members in California and in the UK, all of the time slots
fall in the middle of the day on the East coast to keep them within a
tolerable range for everyone. I've enabled the "soft yes" option on the
poll so you can indicate that a time is possible but not ideal. When we
meet, we can discuss how we want to schedule meetings going forward. That
said, our second meeting will be a joint with UAC, and since they're using
a Doodle poll for every meeting, expect another one of these for September.

Also, if you haven't already, please check out the sub-team placement
survey that Brittany from UAC sent out on Monday.

Let me know if you have any questions about the meeting or issues with
scheduling or anything else.

Thanks,
Trevor

--
Trevor Thornton
Applications Developer, Digital Library Initiatives