[Archivesspace_tac] TAC monthly meeting this Thursday

Trevor Thornton trthorn2 at ncsu.edu
Wed Dec 16 09:40:59 EST 2020

PS - Use this Zoom link, which includes the password, the way I should have
done it in the first place:
https://lyrasis.zoom.us/j/6754747694?pwd=REtVcG9ka1ZtWXRJbEJpaE1XTGNidz09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://lyrasis.zoom.us/j/6754747694?pwd%3DREtVcG9ka1ZtWXRJbEJpaE1XTGNidz09&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1608556267318000&usg=AOvVaw1TFRG-TwedAzrRk6t0aZ9e>