[Archivesspace_small_archives_users_group] new ArchivesSpace Program Assistant, Bailey-Grace Harrell

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Tue Aug 15 07:11:31 EDT 2023

Hello ArchivesSpace members,

I am delighted to announce that Bailey-Grace Harrell will be joining us as our part-time Program Assistant. Her first day will be August 21.

Bailey-Grace has a strong background in events management, training administration, and customer service. Most recently she has been working as a Public Course Manager for Crucial Learning, which involves managing both in-person and virtual courses attended by thousands of people each year. In previous positions she has given demos and created instructional materials to help new and existing users of software programs and done software testing. Her undergraduate studies at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte focused on international business, psychology, and Spanish, and she has also done some graduate work in Spanish.

Bailey-Grace will be working 16 hours a week on a range of activities, primarily supporting our events and communications. She'll be working most closely with Jessica and me, but she will no doubt be interacting with community members regularly as she progresses through the different projects we have planned for her. She is based in North Carolina.

Please join us in welcoming Bailey-Grace to the team!

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>