[Archivesspace_member_reps] JIRA account activation emails sent

Samantha Norling snorling at imamuseum.org
Fri Apr 24 13:36:38 EDT 2015

Hi Christine,

Sorry for this inconvenience, but it seems that my account creation link expired before I had the chance to follow-up on this after returning from a conference. Would it be possible for you to resend an invite to my e-mail, snorling at imamuseum.org<mailto:snorling at imamuseum.org>?

Thank you in advance for your assistance with this!

Sincerely,

Samantha Norling
Archivist

Indianapolis Museum of Art