[Lyrwaldo-] EXTERNAL: Friendly Reminder: Please manage renewals by December 9

Becker, Lisabeth Lisabeth.Becker at RoswellPark.org
Fri Dec 10 11:40:50 EST 2021

Hi Beth,
My Library is a WALDO member and has been for many years.  I see you are working on January renewals but we only have one in July for ProQuest 360 Link.  Is there any action I need to take at this time?
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Liz

Lisabeth A. Becker, MLS
Mirand Library Supervisor * New Schedule: Mon-Tues, Fri
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center * Elm and Carlton Streets * Buffalo, NY 14263
phone: (716) 845-1653 * email:  lisabeth.becker at roswellpark.org<mailto:lisabeth.becker at roswellpark.org>

[cid:image001.png at 01D7EDBA.C6526EB0]

From: waldo-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org <waldo-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org> On Behalf Of WALDO
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2021 3:30 PM
To: waldo at lyralists.lyrasis.org
Subject: EXTERNAL: [Lyrwaldo-] Friendly Reminder: Please manage renewals by December 9

Dear WALDO Member:

Many thanks to all who have confirmed their January renewals. Of more than 900 quotes, about 200 remain open and are awaiting library approval.

Please manage any pending renewals by Wednesday, December 9 to ensure there is no lapse in access.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need assistance with your renewals.

I am standing by to help if you need assistance. Please do not reply to this message. You can reach me by clicking here<mailto:waldo at lyrasis.org> or at the phone numbers in my signature below.

Sincerely,

Beth Scheinfeld, MLIS
WALDO Transition Project Manager
800-999-8558 x2903 (toll free)
678-235-2903 (direct)
waldo at lyrasis.org<mailto:waldo at lyrasis.org>
https://waldo.lyrasis.org/<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1Ll5SHmE9MrK6QF1V6NR1P2Ow8wr8trqWFJgXqv4KgFfv6ZCZmZueE2L-eJYgLEpBvaDdBo9u_TFuXDfgtMgcUkvEG9qoAzEEYstjKPnZstGyjf9hWjb8mkkOGDrYAViznjRrUZ2fDlU-9moAiNsd1y7rwR4_hXlT9uG8LWC1leIo_CoeMFbSXOaEquTGHBimXBNOXGUMRdNhkzRcvH3BNW-IWWNqlJeHRDuKaU7kzkvnedo1oQNO4GFZhpX5Wdu1DbehChQ9c675-Owa0OTkgqX-v6MxxAnmBNM8fc3tjGi3mohuNRAJj7VodmZaX7Te/https%3A%2F%2Fwaldo.lyrasis.org%2F>