[Lyrwaldo-] January renewals and Year-end office closing

WALDO WALDO at Lyrasis.org
Thu Dec 9 12:36:52 EST 2021

Dear WALDO Member:

Thanks to everyone that approved their renewals or reached out to us since last week's reminder. The number of open renewal quotes is dwindling.

A few important notes:

  *   Invoicing is set for early January for all approved renewals unless you request an earlier date.

  *   LYRASIS representatives will be making phone calls over the next week to institutions with outstanding renewal quotes for January 1. Please excuse duplicate calls and/or emails. We are making every effort to reach the right staff at your end and avoid a lost access situation.
  *
  *   LYRASIS offices will be closed December 27-31. If lost access or another emergency occurs during that time, please contact waldo at lyrasis.org<mailto:waldo at lyrasis.org>. The mailbox will be monitored during the break.

I am enjoying connecting with you all! You can reach me by clicking here<mailto:waldo at lyrasis.org> or at either phone number in my signature below.

Sincerely,

Beth Scheinfeld, MLIS

WALDO Transition Project Manager