[VIVOleadership] euroCRIS strategic membership meeting

Anna Guillaumet Anna.Guillaumet at sigmaaie.org
Thu Oct 27 10:48:40 EDT 2022

Hi all,

I am sending you information about the event that I think Bruce told you about yesterday at the LG meeting. It would be great to be able to make some VIVO presentations there.

The website for the event is expected to be published shortly.

https://eurocris.org/news/final-dates-and-venue-autumn-2022-eurocris-strategic-membership-meeting

And this is the information sent to the euroCRIS members:

This is to announce the final dates and venue for the forthcoming Autumn 2022 euroCRIS Strategic Membership Meeting. This will be an in-person meeting and will be held Nov 30-Dec 2, 2022 at the Van der Valk Hotel<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.valknijmegen.nl/__;!!HJOPV4FYYWzcc1jazlU!8gCAekbsTe3MXiYpJJ15dptZu5rr0xjZw0HtUy3IcnuFQoldFLo2OqarxvIDs6odo07aD764ZKTGhHPo1gS_RrfiHr4$> in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. More information on the event will be shared soon, including the URL for the meeting website and the discount code for those attendees wishing to stay at the hotel during the meeting.

We are already working on a preliminary event programme and at this point we'd like to invite you to submit your proposals for it. If you have a project or an initiative you would like to present or report on to the CRIS community, please send us a 1-page proposal with a tentative title, a short abstract, a tentative presenter name and a one-line description of the kind of activity you are suggesting (presentation, workshop, etc). For the event programme we will consider proposals submitted until Oct 31st.

Anna.