[VIVOleadership] Bronze Member - Representatives

Hahn, Douglas C dhahn at library.tamu.edu
Thu Oct 13 09:03:14 EDT 2022

All,

The Bronze nominations wrapped up and in the end we had two people nominated for the two open positions.  I think holding the election part of the Bronze would be redundant and recommend accepting:

Christian Hauschke, TIB - Leibniz Information Centre for Science and Technology
L Bryan Cooper, Florida International University

As the Bronze representatives for the upcoming year.

Huzzah!

Douglas C. Hahn | Director, Library Applications and Integration
Technology Services - Libraries
Texas A&M University
ph: 979.458-5777 | dhahn at tamu.edu<mailto:dhahn at tamu.edu>
https://scholars.library.tamu.edu/vivo/display/n3e0f7747