[VIVOleadership] Please nominate Three Community Members for the VIVO Leadership Group

Hahn, Douglas C dhahn at library.tamu.edu
Thu Oct 13 08:50:59 EDT 2022

VIVO Community,

Are you affiliated with a VIVO member institution<https://vivo.lyrasis.org/community/>? If so, we need you to nominate three community representatives to the VIVO Leadership Group<https://vivo.lyrasis.org/governance/>.

The Leadership Group needs input from active community members, so every year, we ask our member institutions to nominate anyone from the VIVO community.

It's time to hold nominations for three community members<https://wiki.duraspace.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=117735430>, and we need your input. Here's how it works:

  *   Anyone affiliated with a VIVO member institution can nominate anyone to represent the VIVO community on the Leadership Group. Multiple people from the same institution can make nominations.
  *   You can nominate one, two, or three people using the Nomination Form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4OjUEBs3qpWLnMQ__TsIFgPqJ0niRkr_RJMMMW4-znmEwMA/viewform?usp=sf_link>.
  *   You can nominate yourself, as long as you're affiliated with a VIVO member institution.
  *   Please send your nominations before midnight on October 24.

Once we receive nominations, we'll ask for each nominee interested to submit a personal statement explaining why they are interested in serving on the Leadership Group. An election will follow and VIVO Community Liaisons will vote for three nominees.

Your voice is critical to VIVO, and this is your opportunity to help shape the VIVO Leadership Group. Send your nominations today!

Nomination Form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4OjUEBs3qpWLnMQ__TsIFgPqJ0niRkr_RJMMMW4-znmEwMA/viewform?usp=sf_link>

If you have any questions about the Community Leadership Group nomination or election process..