[VIVOleadership] FW: May VIVO Leadership group meeting Agenda - proposed budget

Laurie Arp laurie.arp at lyrasis.org
Fri May 20 09:58:36 EDT 2022

Greetings,

I am sharing the proposed FY22-23 VIVO budget on behalf of VIVO Treasurer Terrie Wheeler.

We will be reviewing and voting on this in next week's VIVO leadership meeting.

Best wishes,

Laurie Gemmill Arp
Director, DuraSpace Community Supported Programs
laurie.arp at lyrasis.org<mailto:laurie.arp at lyrasis.org>