[VIVOleadership] VIVO - End of FY21-22 Financial Report

Laurie Arp laurie.arp at lyrasis.org
Mon Aug 22 08:18:46 EDT 2022

Greetings,

Attached is the VIVO financial report for the Fiscal Year 21-22 (July 1, 2021-June 30, 2022). I am sharing this on behalf of Terrie Wheeler as the VIVO Treasurer.

Summary
Overall, we are did well compared to budget.

  *   We were slightly under revenue expectations but also underspent in expenses
  *   LYRASIS was able to provide financial support for the VIVO-DSpace integration work and travel this past fiscal year which helped with expenses
  *   VIVO earned $ 18,927 in this year's net assets; combined with the previous retained net assets, the total VIVO Net assets are $ 120,194.

Terrie will do an update at the Wednesday VIVO Leadership meeting. I won't be at the meeting as I will be in Boston at an ArchivesSpace event.

Best wishes,

Laurie Gemmill Arp
Director, DuraSpace Community Supported Programs
laurie.arp at lyrasis.org<mailto:laurie.arp at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x 2908

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8B2EF.168CBE40]

Pronouns: she/her/hers