[VIVOleadership] LYRASIS Org Home Update

Laurie Arp laurie.arp at lyrasis.org
Mon Aug 15 15:26:58 EDT 2022

Greetings VIVO Leadership,

Our interim CEO Erin Tripp did an org home update for a program (based on a request they had).

I thought it would be helpful to share with VIVO Leadership as well.

We would be open to doing this (perhaps quarterly) during the CEO transition as a way to help provide updates and clarity during this transition period.

Happy to chat on this or answer any questions.

Best wishes,

Laurie Gemmill Arp
Director, DuraSpace Community Supported Programs
laurie.arp at lyrasis.org<mailto:laurie.arp at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x 2908

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8B0BB.4893FA60]

Pronouns: she/her/hers