[VIVOleadership] euroCRIS&VIVO MOU signed!

Anna Guillaumet Anna.Guillaumet at sigmaaie.org
Fri Jul 30 05:57:36 EDT 2021

Hi Leaders!

This is to officially announce that the Memorandum of Understanding, MOU, between VIVO and euroCRIS has been officially signed!

 As we discuss in a past LG meeting, some of the specific objectives of this agreement includes a collaboration on the interoperation and convergence of information representation in CERIF and VIVO and to cooperate on the area of system interoperability to allow homogeneous access over heterogeneous research information systems.

I would like to thank everyone involved in this process for the VIVO part.

We will talk about the following steps to make this collaboration a reality.

I will return on August 25. Have a nice summer!

Best,
Anna.