[VIVOleadership] VIVO end of fiscal year financial report

Anna Guillaumet Anna.Guillaumet at sigmaaie.org
Fri Jul 23 15:04:54 EDT 2021

Thanks Laurie!

Best,
Anna

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 23 jul 2021, a las 21:02, Laurie Arp <laurie.arp at lyrasis.org> escribió:

Greetings VIVO Leadership,

Attached is the financial report for the end of the Fiscal Year 2020-21.

It reflects how the VIVO program did against proposed budget (plan). It was better than anticipated for a variety of reasons including cost savings associated with Tech Lead position.  We were thrilled to have Brian Lowe serve as interim, but he couldn’t devote as many hours as originally budgeted. We will have Brian use some of those unused hours once Dragan comes on board to help Dragan get up to speed.

While we did lose several memberships last year, we have gained a few new, small memberships which should help this coming year.

We are in the midst of membership renewals. Many are still pending payments, so we hope we to have a better sense of our renewal rate in the coming month.

We can also discuss the financial report at the upcoming leadership meeting if that is helpful.

Best wishes,

Laurie Gemmill Arp
Director, DuraSpace Community Supported Programs
laurie.arp at lyrasis.org<mailto:laurie.arp at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x 2908

<image001.jpg>

Pronouns: she/her/hers

<06-2021 Financial Statements for VIVOleadership.pdf>