[Orcid-us] US/Canada DataCite DOI Case Studies

Sheila Rabun Sheila.Rabun at lyrasis.org
Wed Apr 13 14:29:44 EDT 2022

Greetings all,

For those interested in learning more about DOIs and DOI workflows as a persistent identifier related to ORCID, please feel free to join us for a community call on May 5, hosted by the LYRASIS DataCite US Community<https://www.lyrasis.org/programs/Pages/DataCite-US-Community.aspx> in partnership with the DataCite Canada consortium<https://www.crkn-rcdr.ca/en/datacite-canada-consortium>, focused on DataCite DOI usage case studies from a variety of organizations across the US and Canada. Our goal is to bring our communities together to share and learn from each other’s experience as we work toward continuing to build a community of practice around DOIs (and other persistent identifiers).

  *   When: Thurs. May 5, 2022 @ 3-4pm Eastern/ 2-3pm Central/ 1-2pm Mountain/ 12-1pm Pacific
  *   Register to attend: https://lyrasis.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwrdu6rqz8vG9wTRPlxq5l1D_gO9YwGSgFZ
  *   Details: In this session, we will hear DataCite DOI case studies from:
     *   Scholars Portal (Canada) https://scholarsportal.info/
     *   University of Tampa (US) https://utopia.ut.edu/about
     *   Bank of Canada (Canada) https://www.bankofcanada.ca/about/
     *   CyVerse (US) https://cyverse.org/

Feel free to also invite anyone you know who might be interested. See you there!

Many thanks,

Sheila Rabun
Program Leader for Persistent Identifier Communities at LYRASIS (ORCID US Community & LYRASIS DataCite US Community)
https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1196-6279