[nfais-l] NFAIS Launches New Career Center!

mgranahan at nfais.org mgranahan at nfais.org
Mon Nov 24 12:22:42 EST 2014

The NFAIS Career Center targets all the best information industry jobs in one place.  Whether you're thinking about a new job or looking for the perfect employee, NFAIS can help you find both.  To get started, go to [ http://www.nfais.org/career-center ]( http://www.nfais.org/career-center ).  Be sure to forward this email to your HR team so they are aware of the special introductory pricing.

As a JOB SEEKER, you'll be able to locate targeted job opportunities quickly and easily, upload your resume, and sign up for new job alerts.
Search for and quickly apply to great, relevant jobs.
Set up job alerts for immediate notification anytime a job is posted that matches your skills or interests.
Create an anonymous profile or upload an anonymous resume, so employers can easily find you.
Access job searching tools and tips.
Plus, at the NFAIS Career Center, all these great services for identifying your next career move are free!

EMPLOYERS can efficiently and effectively identify qualified candidates through industry-specific job postings, or browse the resume bank to find the right candidate for your exact employment needs.
Place your job in front of our well respected members.
Search our resume database of qualified candidates.
Manage jobs and applicant activity right on our site.
Limit applications only to those who meet your stringent criteria.
Fill your jobs more quickly with great talent.
A 30-day posting is just $50 for NFAIS members/$199 for non-members.  Additional packages are also available for bulk purchases of 5 or 10 job postings that can be used throughout the year.

SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER - 50% OFF YOUR FIRST JOB POSTING

From November 21 - December 31, 2014, employers can receive 50% off their first job posting or bulk package.  Enter the code 50%OFF and list your next job at half the normal posting price.  Limited to one use per company, and the offer expires at the end of the year.

We hope this new resource will make a significant difference for our members and others in the information community as they navigate their career paths and seek the best talent the industry has to offer.  Thank you for your ongoing support!