[nfais-l] Reminder

jilloneill at nfais.org jilloneill at nfais.org
Tue Sep 10 10:48:28 EDT 2013

The NFAIS Webinar, The World According to Google, is just one week away. Now is the time to register for this September 19 event if you haven't already done so.  The webinar is scheduled to begin at 11:00am and last for 90 minutes.

The featured speaker is John Blossom, President of Shore Communications, Inc. and author of Content Nation.  This is the third year that we've been fortunate enough to have John update us on Google's activities and strategies.  His expertise in leveraging the value of Google, the Chrome OS, Android Mobile and the various services (Search, Scholar, Drive, etc.) is invaluable in keeping up with this significant entity.

Full details may be found on the NFAIS Web site at: [http://nfais.org/event?eventID=526] http://nfais.org/event?eventID=526.

If you have questions about the event, what's necessary for participation, etc., please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Jill O'Neill
Director, Planning & Communication
NFAIS
Email: jilloneill at nfais.org