[nfais-l] NFAIS News

Bonnie Lawlor BLawlor at nfais.org
Tue Aug 27 17:03:36 EDT 2013

Barbara Dobbs Mackenzie Elected as President, IAML

It is my pleasure to report that Barbara Dobbs Mackenzie, NFAIS Immediate
Past-President and President of Répertoire International de Littérature
Musicale (RILM), has been elected President of the International Association
of Music Libraries, Archives, and Documentation Centres (IAML -
http://www.iaml.info/). She will serve a three-year term and then another
three years as Past-President. IAML promotes the activities of music
libraries, archives and documentation centres to support and facilitate the
realization of projects in music bibliography, music documentation, and
music library and information science at national and international levels.
Barbara has served NFAIS exceedingly well during her time on the Board and
the Presidential succession.  IAML is very lucky to have her leadership and
on behalf of NFAIS of NFAIS I offer congratulations on her election.

Bonnie Lawlor

NFAIS Executive Director

1518 Walnut Street

Suite 1004