[nfais-l] Open Research Planning Cmte

jilloneill at nfais.org jilloneill at nfais.org
Mon Apr 1 10:07:12 EDT 2013

Dear NFAIS members:

NFAIS and CENDI will be jointly offering the 2013 CENDI/NFAIS workshop on November 12 at the Library of Congress, hosted under the auspices of FLICC.  We have agreed on the theme of "Open Research".  This is a growing movement in science and is closely connected with the other "Opens" -- open data, open access, etc.  So we are now forming the planning team to put together the agenda and details of the Workshop.  We will have a kick off meeting on Wednesday 4/3 from 3-4pm.  All are welcome.  If you want to be on the Planning Team, please let either Bonnie Lawlor or I know.  If you want to participate but can't make the meeting, please let me know that as well. Planning for these annual Workshops is always an interesting and informative process.  We all learn a lot about the topic.

Jill O'Neill
Director, Planning & Communication
NFAIS
Email: jilloneill at nfais.org