[nfais-l] REMINDER: NFAIS Survey on DiscoveryServices Closes on Dec. 3 - please respond

Bonnie Lawlor blawlor at nfais.org
Thu Nov 29 11:20:09 EST 2012

REMINDER: NFAIS Survey on Discovery Services Will Close on Monday December
3, 2012:  Please Respond

In January 2010 NFAIS surveyed member organizations to determine their
involvement and experience with discovery services (we define these services
as those that provide a "single search box" to access a central index of
pre-indexed metadata and/or full text. Examples include Summon from
Proquest, Primo from Ex Libris, OCLC's WorldCat Local, and EBSCO's EDS).

In preparation for a roundtable discussion on these services, we are
repeating the survey in order to determine what changes, if any, have taken
place in the intervening time period.

We need your help. Please take a few moments to complete the brief survey
at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CPWHQKV .  The results will be circulated
to all NFAIS members. Please be aware that answers will not be associated
with any specific organization and your responses will remain confidential.

Please complete the survey by Monday, December 3, 2012 ( note that the text
of the survey incorrectly states the response date as November 3rd)

My sincere thanks in advance.

Bonnie

Bonnie Lawlor

Executive Director

National Federation of Advanced Information Services (NFAIS)

1518 Walnut Street, Suite 1004

Philadelphia, PA 19102

1-215-893-1561 Phone

1-215-893-1564 Fax