[nfais-l] Conference Slides

jilloneill at nfais.org jilloneill at nfais.org
Mon Mar 5 14:08:28 EST 2012

Most of the presentations (where we have permission from the speakers to post) from the 2012 Annual Conference are now accessible on the NFAIS web site. (There will be one or two more posted tomorrow.) Please feel free to view the available material at: [http://www.nfais.org/page/361-program-2012-nfais-annual-conference] http://www.nfais.org/page/361-program-2012-nfais-annual-conference.

Please let me know if you have any issues with a particular link or file.

Jill O'Neill
Director, Planning & Communication
NFAIS
Email: jilloneill at nfais.org