[nfais-l] NFAIS Member survey - please respond

Bonnie Lawlor blawlor at nfais.org
Wed Oct 12 10:25:20 EDT 2011

NFAIS2009Logo (3).jpg

Dear NFAIS Member,

NFAIS is seeking your input for the development of its 2012 - 2015 strategic
plan.  While a similar survey was taken during the 2011 Annual Conference,
only a subset of membership was present.  We now want to broaden our
outreach so that in the coming years our resources are used to develop the
programs and activities that are needed by all of our members as they
progress through their professional lives.

Even if you attended the 2011 conference, please click on the link below and
take the time to complete this survey by

October 31, 2011.  Although there are 24 questions, they are multiple choice
and the survey will not take much of your time.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BCRPWGF

I assure you that your input does matter - and is very much appreciated.

My thanks in advance,

Bonnie

Bonnie Lawlor

Executive Director

National Federation of Advanced Information Services (NFAIS)

1518 Walnut Street, Suite 1004

Philadelphia, PA 19102

1-215-893-1561 Phone

1-215-893-1564 Fax