[nfais-l] Portable Devices and Mobile Users

Jill O'Neill jilloneill at nfais.org
Wed May 4 12:05:33 EDT 2011

NFAIS members may want to be aware that the slides from yesterday's webinar
have been posted to the NFAIS web site this morning. You can view them at:
http://www.nfais.org/page/309-portable-devices-and-mobile-users

Also, there is a bibliography associated with this webinar. Due to the
vagaries of spam filters, etc., some of those who have attended the Webinar
may not have been able to receive the message with that attachment. If you
or one of your colleagues has registered for the event, but not yet received
the eight-page bibliography, please contact me directly. We want to be sure
that the value of your webinar experience is as full as possible.

Jill O'Neill

Director, Planning & Communication

NFAIS

(v) 215-893-1561