[nfais-l] 2011 NFAIS Annual Conference Slides

Jill O'Neill jilloneill at nfais.org
Fri Mar 11 10:20:37 EST 2011

The slides from the 2011 NFAIS Annual Conference have been posted to the
NFAIS web site:
http://www.nfais.org/page/292-program-2011-nfais-annual-conference

If you look for the name of the speaker in whose slides you have an
interest, you will see a link near their name. This year, there are three
distinct file types (PDF, PPT and PPTX) that have been loaded. If a slide
set doesn't appear to open with a double click (as you might expect), try
right-clicking and selecting Save Link As to download the file onto your
computer. If that still doesn't open the file appropriately, please contact
me and I'll see if there's an issue with our site.

Thank you.

Jill O'Neill

Director, Planning & Communication

NFAIS