[MDL] ABC-CLIO - Hood College, MDL

Atwell, Mary atwell at hood.edu
Fri Oct 28 15:13:53 EDT 2022

Hello,

We have a subscription to ABC-CLIO's Issues: Understanding Controversy and Society through MDL. We are current on our renewal and payment, but I just found out that our reference librarians have been getting errors when trying to access it. We aren't sure if the problem is on our side or at ABC-CLIO, as we switched to Open Athens and Alma within the past 6 months.

Do you have a contact at ABC-CLIO whom I could reach out to?

Thank you!

Mary Atwell

Mary Atwell (she/her)

Archivist and Collections Development Librarian

401 Rosemont Ave., Frederick, MD 21701

Phone 301-696-3873

Email atwell at hood.edu