[MDL] Deadline: Renewal confirmations needed no later than June 10th for July 1st subscriptions

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Thu Jun 9 10:44:02 EDT 2022

Dear MDL members,

The vendors and publishers that I work with on behalf of MDL require subscription confirmations in early June.

Please act today to make sure all your subscription renewals are managed properly.

It is important to confirm all renewals and cancellations in a timely manner so that service will not be interrupted.

Please send me updates and request assistance if needed.

Thank you,
Jennifer

Jennifer McGovern (she,her)
Community Programs Coordinator, Communities and Scholarly Communication Initiatives
Jennifer.mcgovern at lyrasis.org
800.999.8558 ext. 2907
Remote, based in U.S. - EST
www.lyrasis.org<http://www.lyrasis.org/>