[MDL] FW: REMINDER: LYRASIS Digital Content Acquisition Survey - Your Feedback Requested

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Tue Sep 28 13:48:10 EDT 2021

From: lyroffers-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org<mailto:lyroffers-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org> <lyroffers-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org<mailto:lyroffers-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org>> On Behalf Of Hannah Rosen
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 1:42 PM
To: lyroffers at lyralists.lyrasis.org<mailto:lyroffers at lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: [Lyroffers] REMINDER: LYRASIS Digital Content Acquisition Survey - Your Feedback Requested

Hello all,

This is a reminder that the Content and Scholarly Communication Initiatives (CSCI) team is still soliciting participation for our Digital Content Acquisition Survey:

A core part of the CSCI team mission at LYRASIS is to facilitate and negotiate digital content offers that are based on collaboration with our members and the wider library community. As we plan future strategic initiatives, we would like to understand more about the current and planned content acquisition patterns at your institutions.

We have put together a brief survey for this purpose: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PJTP8L8
This survey is predominantly designed to focus on academic digital content. We greatly appreciate your input - the survey is anonymous, and the results will be shared as an OA white paper later in the year.

The survey should take approximately 15 minutes to complete, and will be open until October 15th, 2021. We ask that only one person per institution respond to the survey. For those interested in previewing the survey, a PDF has been attached to this email.

Thank you,

Hannah Rosen
LYRASIS Content & Scholarly Communication Initiatives Team<https://www.lyrasis.org/about/Pages/content-and-scholarly-communication.aspx>

[LYRASIS_smaller]