[MDL] FW: LYROpen Listserv and Open Access Usage Webinar

Maryland Digital Library mdl at lyrasis.org
Thu Nov 5 08:17:02 EST 2020

From: lyroffers-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org <lyroffers-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org> On Behalf Of Hannah Rosen
Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2020 11:50 AM
To: lyroffers at lyralists.lyrasis.org
Subject: [Lyroffers] LYROpen Listserv and Open Access Usage Webinar

Hello all,

In case you missed it, we wanted to let you know that LYRASIS has a new listserv called LYROpen. LYROpen serves the purpose of showcasing LYRASIS initiatives surrounding all things Open - open access content initiatives, open infrastructure services, open source software, LYRASIS' own open access publications, etc. We will be sharing news and updates about the open programs we support and/or administer, the open activities we are performing as an organization, as well as articles and resources we believe illuminate the open landscape. This is an opt-in, entirely voluntary listserv - participants can choose to leave the listserv at any time.

Our first post for LYROpen announced the following upcoming webinar:

LYRASIS Trending Topics - Understanding Open Access and Free Content during a Pandemic<https://www.lyrasis.org/Content/Pages/Event-Details.aspx?Eid=680F90C7-D3EE-EA11-80EB-00155DE5EC03>
Time: 11:00 a.m. Eastern